I had my ultra sound last week... Going into it Kyla was betting on a girl and I thought it was a boy. Johnny and Kyla came with us, Johnny was pretty quiet taking it all in until halfway through when he yelled "monkey!!" Ky and I both lost... it's a monkey. The little one may get called monkey a time or two but the doctor says it is a... BOY!! Kyla was OK with that because she has the baby girl in her tummy.
So the end of June we will add another boy to our bunch and Ky and I will be out numbered. Steve says Kyla is girlie enough to out girl 5 brothers and is excited for John to have a brother to counter act it all.
The baby is developing well and everything checked out, which we are grateful for. A healthy baby boy... monkey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's so exciting! Congrates! It's funny what kids will say. Their minds work so differently than ours.
Congrats We know how it goes around here with one sister and two brothers. What can you do, at least she was alright about it Madie cried when we found out about Landon. Good luck.
Congrats to the addition in your family. Kids are a great blessing.
fun. fun. we love having two boys and a girl.!
Post a Comment