The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day

Steve got to celebrate the day by taking Kyla and Johnny to church, by himself... He said it went ok thanks to our friends, Thanks Mari! I managed to get a nap in and dinner made in the 3 hours they were gone. Here is Ky's favorite part... the broccoli. She always asks for it in the store, almost as many times as she asks for treats. Yeah for our good eater!




And here is our copy cat, he isn't really into the veggies but a chance to be silly and copy Kyla can't be passed up. I think he must of got some broccoli down before spitting it out...




I put Kyla's hair in braids for the first time. She thought it was SOOOO cool! We overheard her tell Johnny she couldn't play a game because she wanted to keep her "brains" nice for church... LOL!

No comments: