I love the wisdom of a 2 year old...
At dinner the other night Steve asked Johnny to eat his dinner to which Johnny replied, "No, no, its too tasty!!"
Bed time is always a bit hectic, one night while in Utah I told Ky and John they were melting down and it was time to go to bed. Johnny came back with "I'm not melting down mom, I'm growing up!"
On the way home from church last week Kyla was telling us about her sunbeam lesson on eternal families. She told us she would be our daughter forever, Johnny joined in with "me too!" Steve tried the rest of the drive home to convince John he isn't a daughter, he is a son. Steve finally gave up when Johnny disputed his best argument, that John is a son because he is a boy, with, "I'm not a son, I'm a boy daughter."
When Johnny is finished at the dinner table he tells us he is all done because his "hands are full."
Johnny was reading scriptures last night and apparently the Lamanites were having a hard time in the shower... And he swore "and he swore" in his wrath "in his bath"
This stuff makes laugh out loud, we love a little comic relief around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love his logic! Paul came home from your house this week just cracking up at something else John had said.
I love it! Those two kiddos are so stinking hilarious. I love what kids think and say sometimes.
Post a Comment