The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Looks like fun!! As long as you have a warm place to go to when you are done! I think I'm turning in to a wimp about such things...Keith does not tolerate the snow well so Belle hasn't had as much playing in it as she would like.
Hello beautiful. Man I am a bit jealous! Have a little extra fun for us, and we will stay warm here for you!!!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Looks like fun!! As long as you have a warm place to go to when you are done! I think I'm turning in to a wimp about such things...Keith does not tolerate the snow well so Belle hasn't had as much playing in it as she would like.
Hello beautiful. Man I am a bit jealous! Have a little extra fun for us, and we will stay warm here for you!!!!!
Post a Comment