learning to read...
potty training...
learning to crawl...
I don't think I signed off on all these, who said it was okay to grow up?! Someone press the rewind button for me, I'd like to see the last 6 months again, this time in slow motion...
Kyla is super excited to be learning to read, she has little preschool books with a total of three words, but she thinks they are cool. I just got word from our school district that they are allowing early entry kindergarten for sept. b-days so now I am back to making the decision of whether or not to send her next year...
Johnny is on week three of potty training, he is doing great! He is super stubborn and is forcing me to let him learn it on his own. With Kyla I trained myself to take her every couple hours until she got it. Johnny will do it when he wants or not at all... Johnny is even keeping it up with one bathroom down... Steve just tore apart the kids bathroom. High five for construction... ;)
Leo is starting to inch worm his way to toys a couple feet away. For the last couple weeks he has been trying to grow his arms but without success, he decided if he is going to get the toy he will have to move his whole body... it was the cutest thing to see him lay there and stretch and stretch trying to get at something.
We have some great kids, I am one lucky mama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment