The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, November 14, 2010

T is for Tent

My parents were here last Sunday night when I was trying to figure out what to do for the next letter week... they had some fun ideas. For our Friday fun we put the tent up in the basement and watched Toy Story 3! I don't know what it is about a tent but it makes everything more fun! Ky and John slept in the tent... part of the night...

I just love Kyla's "bumpy hair!" She had braids the day before...




It's Sunday night... again... but this time I am alone... even Beave has deserted me. :) He left this afternoon for a work trip. So any great ideas for the letter C?

2 comments:

seamons family said...

What a fun Mom you are! You asked for ideas for the letter "C". Of course cookies, cooking, cookbook, collages, calendar, cutouts, cupcakes, Christmas, colors, cauliflower, chickens, California. Have fun Miss &love you all.

Kim said...

I haven't commented for so long. Now that you are private it doesn't show when you update. Looks like you had a great time in Scotland. Hope you are doing well.