Kyla started her ballet class this week! She has been so excited! She has been wearing a leotard, EVERYDAY for two weeks straight. We made a deal, she could wear it whenever she wanted if she would change when we left the house... she has kept her side of the deal. One morning I told her we were going out so she should get dressed in regular clothes, she thought about it a minute and came back with, "Can I wear it to breakfast and then I'll get dressed?" Great negotiating skills little miss!
On our way to ballet! It was everything she hoped for, she LOVED it!
When she was telling Steve about her class, she couldn't remember her teacher's name "It is like feather or something..." It is Heather... :)
This morning when she woke up, she told me she had been dreaming about ballet... I am happy she is so happy!
1 comment:
Is her teacher Heather Cureton? I love Heather. She is one of James' preschool teachers. So glad Kyla's having fun in ballet!
Post a Comment