The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Too-fl-ess

Kyla's front two teeth are loose... like going to fall out at any minute loose. I thought I would bump up their Easter pics so I can get some more pictures before she has that very cute kinda awkward gappy smile. I haven't got them done yet and this morning Kyla told me she was SURE her teeth were coming out today. We had a few extra minutes before church so we snapped a few pictures.

The fabulous three! Kyla was making sure to show off her teeth...



More cuteness.



They are REALLY GOOD at the silly face pictures!



And finally the star of the day, beautiful girl! No teeth or eyes though...




There are her teeth and eyes... totally blown out by the flash... maybe photo shop can help out with that.


Johnny says toothless in three syllables with an f... too-fl-ess!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh they look so grown up when their new teeth come in. It aged Madie by like two years (or at least it felt that way) What an exciting time.