The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Monday, April 25, 2011

Goodbye... HELLO!!

Goodbye...



Hello!
With another girl on the way I can totally justify a little girlie-ness in the kids bathroom!
I used a power tool other than a drill for the first time! Cut the board myself and I still have all my fingers... :)!



Room for more... hello, better get busy!






Goodbye!
You have served us well... I bought these chairs 8 years ago for our first apartment!!


Hello! 3 kids... 3 bar stools!!
It has been 3 to 2 since Leo refused to sit in his high chair a couple months ago...



YES!! HELLO!!
Johnny looks awesome in his new Easter hat!




GOODBYE!
No sentimental tears, just take apart and throw away... the poor thing has been in use for 6 years STRAIGHT!!




HELLO!!
It has been 10 days of sleeping in the big boy bed and Leo is doing AWESOME! He stays in bed all night and still takes naps like a champ!



Yes, hello sweet boy! He has all his essential sleeping friends!



And sometimes, hello...


1 comment:

seamons family said...

Your Blog is still the highlight of my day. Thank you so much. We can hardly wait to see you and all the changes. We leave here the 26th of June to be home for Shay's baptism. Hugs to all. G & G Seamons