The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Friday, July 15, 2011

UTAH 2011

We just got home from our Utah trip! It was tons of fun and we are all exhausted! We LOVED playing with family and friends and miss them all already. Here are some highlights...

We started the fun by stopping in Provo to pick up my Grandma Grover. We took her out to Grantsville with us for the weekend. I love my sweet grandma!!
Johnny asked Grandma to get something down from the top shelf, she couldn't reach it and Johnny couldn't figure out why. "How old is Grandma Grover?" 85 "Then why can't she reach the top shelf?!" Age is directly related to size in Johnny's mind! :)


We had a Utah family BBQ the night we got there.
Matt and Jenny



Liz and Buggie



The kids had tons of fun playing on Grandpa Oliver's tree house!



Belle, Ky and John.



Kyla found a nest in the pear tree WITH baby birds in it!! It was right outside the window so we could watch them any time. It was super cool to see the mommy feed her babies!



Welcome Home Elder and Sister Seamons!! Steve's parents got home from their mission!



Lots and lots of hugs for Grandpa!



Leo and Grandma.


It has been so fun to have grandparent missionaries and we are so very happy to have them home again!



Miss monkey Kyla climbing... making everyone nervous!



We played so hard, it wore us out sometimes...



Watching the "best darn fireworks" in Logan. We didn't make it into the stadium and Beave was so disappointed, until we went to the fireworks in Grantsville on the 4th... They are right over your head and make the ground under you shake!



Weston and Kyla doing some grass sledding...



FOURTH of JULY!! We went out to Grantsville for the parade, I love small town parades!!
Grandpa and the boys playing in the water...



Not one looking at the camera, I think I ruined them... too many pics!






I love my matchy matchy boys!!



Swimming with cousins! This was the best pool ever! So much shallow water, we loved it!



Leo!



John Dude and his floaty...



Belle and Kyla, these two little water babies had so much fun playing together!



We had a picnic with some of my Oliver cousins, it was fun to see them and let our kiddies play!



Leo's hair, the triple spike by Desi.



Johnny had a great time in the splash park, too bad I didn't put a swim suit on him...









We went out on Grandpa's boat a few times. My kids were all very brave and rode on the tube, they all had so much fun. Johnny got dumped off once and scared us all to death, especially himself and his mommy on the boat who could do anything for him... He took a little while but he got back on the tube again before we were done. Everyone was telling him how great he did and how cool he was that by the time we got home he had a pretty tall tale going... "I actually kicked a fish when I was in the water..."
One time we went with some friends, the Styers. Ky met her match for the gift of gab... this little guy could keep up with her, they hit it off!!



Brave Leo on the tube with Kyla and Spencer.



Leo was the best little flag man! "Hold it? Hold it?"



DINO PARK!!
My dino crazed kids were so excited to go to the dinosaur park! Especially Johnny, he was in heaven! He wanted to see ALL the dinosaurs and got so excited when he found one he knew about!
Huggin' on the Bracheosaurus.



Grandpa and our crew with the oh so friendly Allosaurus.



Kyla panning for gold...



We tried to feed Johnny to the Allosaurus but he wasn't hungry...


I am missing our trip to the zoo with G-ma and G-pa O. the pics are on Beave's computer... I'll share them once I get them on the right computer.

We loved our time in Utah! When we left Ky couldn't stop the tears and Johnny askedif we could stay for 11 more days... They seem to be adjusting to home though. :)


1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Catching up...I think I don't get a notice when you post anymore or something. Anyway, what fun we had!! Can't wait to see you again and the new little one! Up for visitors?:)