The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, October 27, 2011

October Fun!

I LOVE fall! I love the colors and the smells. I love pumpkins and Halloween and the treats! I love it all! I love it a little less than I used to because I am a wimp about the cold and fall means winter is coming... :) But still, I love it!

We have had some fun with some costumes and dress ups.
Miss Ky.


The boys went to a costume birthday party.



Miss Mae was our super cute baby ballerina!
Leo decided he was done being a fireman... looks just like Johnny at 2 years old, same costume too... maybe it is the costume?!



Sweetness!


1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Soup-er cute kids!! :)
I'd say the costume issue is a two-year-old-boy thing. Keith loved his for a while, and insisted on being called the "sheriff", but was plain done with it after awhile.