The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, January 12, 2012

At 5 months...

...Maeli is a cute little cabbage patch dollie! Look at those cheeks!! She has started to suck on her bottom lip and the result is a fabulous cabbage patch doll face!



...Maeli is working on sitting up, she can do it unassisted for short periods of time, one mississippi, two mississippi...



...Maeli is chewing on everything in her reach. AND growing a little HAIR! I see "bushy hair" in her future. ;)



...Maeli still HATES tummy time. At this point she would rather cry with her face in the rug than roll over.


Our sweet girlie is growing up, we are loving every minute. I am even trying to love the 3 to 4 times she wakes up at night... at the same time I am reading a book about how to help her sleep through the night... Here's hoping! :)

No comments: