The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, March 18, 2012

O'Henry

Kyla came home from school talking about all the tricks the leprechauns have played all week and wanted to make a trap to catch one. Here is what we came up with... We were trying to catch the leprechauns from the north... they are tiny!!


The leprechaun comes in the door, sees a piece of gold and goes for it, he sees another one and another, it is a trail of gold that ends at a rainbow!!



More gold on top of the rainbow...



He climbs up to get it and, bam, he falls into our trap!



That is how it was suppose to go... this is how it went.

We came home from our camping trip to find this note and some treats from O'Henry the leprechaun.

Later that day Kyla said, "Hey mom, we have these gold treats... and skittles... and these bags..." Magic Ky, magic. I actually worked to keep O'Henry a mystery. I don't do the Easter Bunny but I do Leprechauns?!

No comments: