Kyla had her spring ballet gala last Saturday, the same day as Johnny's party, it made for a busy day but cousins got to come to her performance too so it was good! These pics are from the rehearsal, "no flash" so they are blurry AND the video I took during the performance I had Ky behind someone's head and didn't notice... Just imagine how cute it was... :) She did a great job! She has been unsure about ballet for a few weeks, we missed some due to sickies and traveling and she wasn't really into it but a little incentive, ahem... bribe, and some attention from a little best buddy cousin, Belle, and she is loving it again!
Ky and two little girls in her class, no smiles here, they were too concerned that I had used the flash... I promised to turn off the flash when they were on the stage. :)
Ky was the first little girl on stage, she thought that was cool!
Ky on the far right.
Again on the right.
Right...
Middle, twirling with her partner.
Second one out of the tunnel.
Far right... the tallest.
And to finish it off, on the right.

No comments:
Post a Comment