The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Brigham City Temple!

We got to go to the Brigham City Temple open house while we were in Utah.  It was our kids first time at an open house, mine too.  The Temple is gorgeous and full of peach blossoms, the door handles, windows and carpets...  it is beautiful!







Steve's parents have been helping with the open house, they were both there the day we went and by some miracle we found each other.  Grandpa went on the tour with us, with an extra detour or two, one of which landed us in the Bride's room where Grandma was!!  It was a really special day!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you got to go the the open house. We were excited to take our kids to Kansas City. I remember going to the Jordan River Open house when I was about 5 . . .you could have gone to one as an infant, not exactly sure when it was.