








There was wall paper in EVERY room... this was probably the worst. Worst, only because I don't like wallpaper... This one we did in stages. The wallpaper came down the day we signed, before we moved in. We painted right away too. Steve did the floor and crown molding two summers ago when I was in Utah for a month. He did the railing on the stairs sometime before that... The fireplace was the last thing, I think it was a year and a half ago, I was pregnant with Johnny...

3 comments:
Wow I am so impressed you guys have really been busy with that house. Jeff and I lived in our old house (which was a 1950's house) in Oregon and all we did was put insulation in the walls, replace all windows, paint all rooms (with you on the wallpaper we had some adventures in removal too), and painting the outside of the house and that was a ton of work, you guys have been super busy. Great job, it all looks supereb. Thank goodness you have a handyman for a husband.
It's been fun to see the pictures of your house and I am now remembering all the crazy wallpaper that had been in EVERY room! We've got some groovy wallpaper in our kitchen that will come down soon and I don't think I'll miss it one bit. ☺ I'm with you on wishing we were neighbors too. I'd love to do a preschool with other moms for Max so we'll see what I can round up around here.
Wow, wow and super WOW! Steve really did all that himself?! It looks totally professional. Was he a carpenter in another life?I love the new mantle on the fireplae and the tile and the wood floor. The stairs are amazing. Seriously.. way to go beav!
Post a Comment