The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tree House Fun


Steve (as usual) has been up to lots of construction projects this summer. This one is my absolute favorite, I think mostly because it didn't mess up my house!!! It was fun to watch Steve with this project, he is such a big kid! This is the back corner of our yard, the house you can see behind it is our neighbors...

2 comments:

The Soffe said...

I'm surprised Beav didn't install and LCD screen and DVD player for the treehouse. He's kind of an expert on that type of custom job.

Tara said...

Man, has beav ever not been working on some project or another since you moved in? It all looks great though. Bathrooms, tree house, everything. I really like the slate in that in you one bathroom too.