The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

children of the forest

The sun came out and warmed up our day so we went to the forest to take advantage of it. OK so we don't actually have to "go" anywhere, we live in the forest but we did drive to a new place we haven't been before. Ky and Johnny are at their happiest when they are in the dirt and rocks.
Ky was singing at the top of her lungs as she jumped!

I love his crazy halo of white hair, when Beave saw the pic he said John needs another hair cut. NO WAY


My handsome boy.







We were there two minutes before Ky had dirt all over her face... :)




1 comment:

Tara said...

I wish we had forest out our back door.. or front door. Sagebrush is exciting for only so long. You kids are so cute ... I agree no haircut!