The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

not quite flagstaff...

Steve had a quick business trip to Utah this week and talked us all into going along. It was a really quick trip but we fit in a cousins lunch one day and a trip to the temple another. We went to the Logan temple and got to drive through the famous Sardine Canyon... we were a week or more too late for the best of it but the canyon is still beautiful!! While in Logan we went to the spot where Beave proposed... it was fun to think back 6 years ago... so much has changed and so much is still the same!! The swing set in North Logan where Beave proposed, twice...
"THE SWING"


Ky and her cousin Erika ENJOYING their icecream cones. I bribed her out of McDonald's playland to avoid climbing in after her and making a big old scene... :)



Beave's grandma Hansen.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Six years!? Where does the time go?
I know what you mean about the leaves and the canyons. I miss autumn in Utah too. I mean, really, it was 91 degrees here in California today. Really? In October?
Love your cute family pictures!