The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, November 6, 2008

THE master bathroom!!

So here it is, the finsihed master bathroom. It took me awhile to remember to take a picture. Just to remind you of the before I put the picture up again.
So excited for this project to be done for 2 reasons, no more mess and super nice bathroom in the end. Beave worked all summer on this, he had help from friends on some of the new things like moving a toilet three feet to the right... He did a great job, so happy for my handy husband!




2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow looks amazing, you guys sure do nice work, I can't believe how many projects you guys have done.

Unknown said...

WOW! That is beautiful. I didn't know Steve was so handy. :) Good job.