
My morning usually starts with Johnny or Kyla climbing into my bed and waking me up. I am not much of an alarm person, no need for one right now... Today was unusual, I woke up to Johnny coming out of his room, he likes to shut his door... hard, and then to Kyla and Johnny talking.
"Johnny, are you awake?" Kyla
"Yeah. Bumpy blanket. Softy. Dogie." Johnny naming all the things he slept with.
"Go get them." Ky
"Bumpy stuck." John
"I'll help ya." It is music to my ears when I hear Kyla say that!!
Then for the next half hour they read stories to each other. Kyla was pretty accurate, she memorizes books and "reads" them to herself or to me "when she is the teacher." It was a blissful half hour laying in bed being lazy listening to my two sweet kids being sweet together.
Then it was the 3 ring circus of breakfast, getting dressed and out the door for errands, the usual, but what a great way to start a day!!

1 comment:
Love it!! Awesome way to start the day for sure!
Post a Comment