
Coloring Easter eggs. Coloring not dying, Kyla didn't get that dying can also mean changing the color... I guess the whole family does that face on cue.

Ky in her "dance class clothes", I convinced her to put pants on for dinner... I remember wearing my blue leotard with the big block G on it all the time when I was little, it is fun to think of Kyla doing the same things I did.

Johnny only wanted one egg and one color... blue. He kept taking it out and putting it back in, by the end of the night it was cracked...

"Easer eggs!!" When we tell Johnny to say Happy Easter he says "easer eggs!"

1 comment:
I never thought about having them draw on them with crayons first. Good idea I think we will "color" some Easter Eggs on Saturday. Looks like you had a good time.
Post a Comment