Johnny is a month from 2 and is showing it. He is growing up so fast! He is at a really fun age, he makes us laugh all the time and surprises us with how much he knows. He can count to three, before he jumps off something way too high of course... He knows some colors, blue, green, orange, yellow, and "pink for Kyla!" One time when he said his name I teased him and said "no I'm Johnny." He thought that was hilarious, "You mommy, I Johnny!" Now he does it when we call him nicknames like buddy etc. "NO! I Johnny!" He loves trains, he asks Steve to "play trains" as soon as Steve is in the door, if that is shot down he goes for the second favorite, "daddy, kate board?" Beave had his skate board out on a warm day last week and Johnny fell in love! Johnny also loves backyardigans.... "Surf's Up" is his favorite right now. He does the "triple whip", a "rad move" from the movie... Ky and Johnny's version of it is a 180 to a 360 depending on how well they spin. Beave was trying to catch him doing the triple whip the other night, he got the wind up...

Johnny's awesome nap hair!! Sometimes I get it combed again after a nap but not this day... Also note the drool poised to drip off his chin... if I tell him he is drooling he will wipe his chin with the back of his hand, no idea where he picked that up, Beave says it is from the big sis. Probably that and a lot of other things!!

Handsome Johnny and the big sis. They still love to play together, yeah! When Beave or I reprimand Kyla, Johnny thinks he needs to join in on the lecture. "NO DO THAT KY-LA!"

Johnny does this face on cue for Beave.

I love to see the changes he makes everyday and all the new things he is learning. It is crazy to think he will be a big brother in a couple months, he prays for the new baby but I don't think he gets what "new baby" really means for his life... fun ahead!!
No comments:
Post a Comment