The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Monday, July 20, 2009

random

Some random things, that is pretty much our life right now, no schedule or any idea of what will actually happen on any given day...

Leo and big brother Johnny.



Kyla and Johnny love to hold Leo... still.



We made a video for grandpa Seamons' b-day last month and never sent it, we talked on the phone instead. It is such a cute one of Johnny though that I am sharing it.



Kyla has been on an extremely aggressive "why" kick lately. The other day she was talking to Steve and asked three quick why questions in a row not waiting for an answer to any of them and followed that up with "Why dad? Why, why, why?!" When I tell her "I don't know" she says "try mom, try to tell me." I try to explain that no matter how hard I try I can't tell her why the person in the car next to us is driving a red car, why they are driving to town, or why the girl is driving not the boy. Sometimes a guess works, "maybe red is their favorite color..." She is a smart girl and I am glad she is so inquisitive, I am also glad when daddy gets home and can share the responsibility of answering her endless questions. :)

1 comment:

seamons family said...

That was the most special birthday present I could ever get. Thank you Amelia and Johnny.

Grandpa.