
Getting all three at once was fun, I was holding Leo with one hand and taking the picture with the other...



Repeat of this pic, it is my favorite! I didn't get any better ones this day.


Johnny is growing up! He lost all his hair in a freak accident... that is what Steve thought when he came home. He asked, "What happened?!" Truth is I gave him a hair cut, that is what happened. :) It is a little shorter than I planned...


Kyla is such a beautiful girl, inside and out!


A new family picture is on the list, we will see if we can get it done before Leo grows out of his "picture outfit"...

3 comments:
I love the pictures!!!! We did good team work with the family pictures last time...
They are totally cute kids. Any luck with finding a photographer?
Cute pictures, send me a family picture when you get one taken. That is on my list of "to do" things also :).
Post a Comment