The great part is that he was sitting at the kitchen counter and we were all in there... I looked over to see him cutting away!! He got another buzz cut...
Kyla's crazy hair after a day of braids.
Kyla must have thought John's new short do was cool because she cut her hair too. Again it was a Sunday but she did it more discreetly, as in hiding downstairs... I'm not sure how we are going to fix this... Too bad we can't run to Utah and have our hair cut. I really need to find someone here to cut our hair!!

4 comments:
Oh my I am totally laughing (even though I know it's so not funny). I think you need to hide all the scissors in the house somewhere way up high and out of reach. I guess it doesn't matter what time you have church because we have 1:00 (which I totally despise) and I feel like the kids are bored all morning. Good luck and hey at least hair grows back right :) !!!
Love it! Don't worry I haven't found anyone here either. I just do the Utah run. Hope you can figure out how to fix it!
Oh no!! haha Good luck! Sorry I'm not down there, or I'd be right over to help ya out.
Austin did that over Christmas break. He told me I don't cut it short enough in the front....well it is short now!
Post a Comment