The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, January 23, 2010

SNOW...

We have had lots and lots and lots (and lots) of snow!! State of emergency, no school all week, work canceled on Friday, freeways closed kind of snow. The sun finally came out today! I think we ended up with 5 feet, plus 3 hours of rain one night... The kids have had fun playing in the snow! One day we went through both sets of snow clothes and then had to wait to go outside because we didn't have anything dry to wear...
We got some fun video of our playing. (Tons of pictures too but that will have to wait until I have more time...)



The cars weren't using the road so we did... it makes an awesome sled run, long and not too steep!!

5 comments:

Paul and Mari said...

Great place to sled!!!

Harold said...

your kids will tell their kids stories of "when we were little".
Wonderful memories.
Mom

Unknown said...

WOW!!! That's a ton of snow. Looks like you're having fun with it all though. :)

seamons family said...

That looks like so much fun. There isn't a lot of snow here but it will be beautiful in the spring. I understand why the Hudson Valley has been the playgroud of the rich and wealthy.

let's get hooked up with skype

The seamons missionaries

Unknown said...

FUN, that is all I can say. I miss the snow. I hope there is a little hanging around when we go to Utah in March!