The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hide and Seek

"I'll count and you hide. 1..2..3..4... ready or not here I come!" -Ky

"I'm not behind the chair..." -John

Squeals of delight when Ky finds John behind the chair!

"OK you count now and I'll hide. I'll hide under the couch." -Ky

"1... 2...3... ready set go!" -John

"John come find me I'm under the couch!" -Ky

More squeals!



2 comments:

Tess said...

haha! that's awesome!

seamons family said...

Wow Johnnie, we are proud of you big boy! No more diapers, yeah! Loved the pictures of your vacation. You are so awesome Millie. I love your blog! Hi Ky! Did you love Disneyland? Maybe after our mission, we can go with you. Hi Steve and Leo! Miss you all. Love Grandma and Grandpa Seamons