The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Gallery

I have been wanting a sign for this spot forever and finally found one I really liked. Steve calls this hall the gallery...



These are a couple of my favorites. Beave got this picture for me from Jackson Hole. Yes it is a barn, I love it!



The Beave and I as kids.



My Mom and Dad. My Dad with his Grandpa on main street in Price, Utah around 1950. My Dad looks a lot like this grandpa! My Mom on her Grandpa's new colt, Cooke City, Montana 1950. The family still owns the ranch land in Cooke City, it is cool to go to the same places my Mom went to when she was a kid. I just love these pictures of my parents.




My all time favorite pictures of Kyla and Johnny! I am still waiting for the amazing one of Leo, lots of great ones but not "the one" yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the gallery! I might have to steal your idea of the photos of your parents. I like that, I hadn't thought to put older pics of them up. But that's fun.