The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Leo's Party

On Leo's birthday we had some friends over for presents and cake.



Leo's new farm Lego's, Ky and John thought they were pretty cool too!!



A monkey for our monkey. I had to buy two bags of m&m's, there was only ONE brown in the first bag... darn now I have to eat two bags of m&m's... :)!!





I got him close for the picture and he got close enough to get a finger in the frosting... YUM!!





Happy Birthday to LEO!




Leo blew out his candle... on the second try, after all the other kids had a turn blowing out the candle...



CAKE, YUM YUM YUM!!



And what do you do with your empty plate? Wear it on your head of course!



Leo's birthday landed right in the middle of girl's camp... I was so disappointed I couldn't go for the whole time. I went Friday morning after Leo's birthday. I actually do feel bad, our president was the only one who went the whole time... luckily it was a stake camp.
So Leo had his first night away from mom the day after turning one... Steve says he did great! Not surprised, he is so easy going!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Leo. What a cute cake, you did a great job! He's such an adorable little guy.

Lizzy said...

Cute boy! Can't wait to see him!! and good job on the cake!