The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Monday, August 16, 2010

A few "to do's"

This has been half made in my someday box for years. Part of the reason it was stuck there is that I couldn't figure out how I wanted to hang it. I decided to go with the raw look... raw edge with a decorative stitch a quarter inch in and some upholstery tacks and TA DA!
Steve thinks it is funny that I put birds on it... I have an irrational fear of birds, don't like them much... But little fabric ones are kinda cute. :)



This is the powder room.





I saw the idea for this message board online and wanted to make one, so easy, just a frame, cute paper and a dry erase marker! We had to do a last minute Mutual activity last week, so guess what we did... made these cute message boards!!



They turned out pretty stinkin' cute, and so useful!

I felt so accomplished that day, I went on to paint Leo's wooden L, stain a frame, and make a few hair bows. I didn't make it to painting the stool, but I did dig the paint out from under the stairs, so there is a really good chance it will get done... soon. :)

No comments: