The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, August 5, 2010

He Stands!

Leo is taking his sweet time with this whole being mobile thing, which is fine with me, most days... While in Utah I was telling my brother about how "ok" I am with it, and he said, just keep telling yourself that... :) The thing is, once Leo is walking it is all over, he will be off and running and I may never see my baby again. ;)
So yesterday in the bath Leo decided he would stand... and stand... and stand! He was so cute! If I said "show me standing, Leo." He would do it and then look so proud of himself and of course we all had to clap, Leo included. I didn't take any pictures due to the location... :) We did get him to show us the new trick later, in his jamies.

Way to go LEO!




Not sure where or when he learned to pull this face when the camera comes out... I love it!



More of the official "CHEESE" face... And you can see his fangs in this one. We have a little vampire baby, he has two teeth on bottom and two on top... the top two happen to be the fangs, not the front two. :)

Ky took these last two pictures, she does a pretty good job!

No comments: