The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Our 6 Year Old!

Our Miss Gooberella turned 6 years old yesterday!! They had Johnny Appleseed's birthday party at school so she got to have an extra fun birthday at school! Thanks to Mari who kept my three little ones, I went in to help with the party. It was fun to meet her school friends and see her in the classroom.

Ky lost another tooth last week, she is up to 8 missing teeth! He toothless grin is pretty cute. I think she should be a vampire for Halloween.. :)!!



Ky with her PINK Ballerina cake!



Her famous toothless grin!



We had cousins over for cake and ice cream. Thanks for coming Amy and Brad!



All 6 in one breath... yep 6... How did that happen?! I spoke in church on Sunday and in preparation thought about moving to Flagstaff 6 years ago, when little miss was just 7 days old! We were crazy, by the way. But we have had an amazing 6 years!



No comments: