Johnny's words...
"Now I know, because I tried it."After trying to start the car and getting a super size lecture from mom... He finally agreed that it was dangerous, because he tried it and it scared him. We have always said if we can get Johnny on the right track NO ONE will sway him... I think this shows how important that is going to be... Mr. I will accept the lesson once I have learned it for myself! I guess that is what we are here for, to learn, I just hope he can learn some things without trial and error! :)
Then he says sweet things like this...
"Little Maeli girl, you are as fragile as a flower."
He is a super sweet boy, who LOVES his baby sister!
In other news...
Kyla has lost 7 teeth to date, she pulled one out today, all by herself... It was barely hanging on, sideways and everything. She has only grown 2 back... 5 teeth down make apples a bit of a challenge. Steve calls her "toothless" and she really is. Good thing school pictures are next week, we'll have her jack-o-lantern grin documented!
Our bishopbric changed today. After 11 months as 2nd counselor Steve was released... and called as 1st counselor. I wasn't too worried about it, until Steve reminded me that this time it will be for more like 5 years... oh yeah and oh well.
Maeli is ONE MONTH OLD today! She has "woken up" as Steve calls it. She doesn't sleep 24/7. We have discovered that she likes to be held if she is not sleeping... not too unusual for a teeny tiny miss, but it does make cleaning the house and making dinner a little more challenging. Someday I will have a clean house again, until then, I will LOVE my tiny mess makers! "Tiny"makers not tiny messes...
Leo is still Leo, he has decided that he would like his way, once in awhile, but he is the easiest kid to talk out of a tantrum! "My cry, all done." He has also decided he wants to wear underwear...
As long as I don't let myself get too worried about the state of my house or having the perfect nap schedule I do great. I feel blessed to have my four beautiful children and the best husband around. Ky told me at dinner I am the best mom she has ever had... not too much competition for that title. :)

1 comment:
I love it when Lea tells me I'm her best Mom. I just remind her I'm her only Mom!
Post a Comment