The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Friday, August 3, 2012

35 candles!!

SURPRISE!!  kind of...  I tried to throw a surprise party for Steve, thanks to family and friends it held together, he only "kind of" knew there was something going on...  It was a fun night anyway.  35 is not usually a milestone b-day but since he was working in Flagstaff and I was playing in Island Park when he turned 30 I thought I would try and make up for it...




Blowing out so many candles takes help... Mae and lots of cousins were on the job!


High school and college friends...  

Thanks to everyone who came and helped to celebrate our favorite guy's birthday!!  

1 comment:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

so sad we missed the party! would've been great to celebrate beav & catch up with such a fun group of friends! Happy 35th Beav... you've grown into a pretty darn incredible man! <3