The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Conference Saturday


The kids had a "sleep over" last night...  Mae and I came downstairs to them already on the computer, who knows when that started... :)

Coloring station for conference!  
They colored the entire first session... it ended and Johnny reminded me he was only going to watch one hour of it...  
The second session was not quiet as happy and quiet but what can I expect?!

We went on a two mile bike ride after to get all that stored up energy out.  They were so proud of themselves for going so far!  I had to load all the bikes in the car and drive to a walking trail to get enough flat bike trail for them but it was worth it!

1 comment:

Harold said...

It sounds like you are having fun times!