The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Locked Out!

We came back from another morning of bus stop drop off and walk to a LOCKED house!  I have been extra careful to lock all the doors and windows with Steve being gone.  And when Leo was opening the door this morning he accidently locked it...  It happens at least once a week but we usually just go in any other door, there are 4, not like we don't have options.  Not today, all locked!  I checked all the first floor windows, all locked... except the powder room window!    

My little super spy fit perfectly!  


Way to go Leo!  He opened the door for Mae and I!
 Lessons learned:  Take a 3 year old with you when breaking into houses...  OR make sure the 3 year old doesn't lock the door on you... :)



1 comment:

Jessica said...

I locked myself out all the time in Kansas City when we first moved. The handle still turned when it was locked. The kids were late a few times because I didn't have the keys when we went out the door and it was still locked . . . Only one time I couldn't an unlocked window. It had happened so much I put a key in a lock box on the car, but the car was in the shop that day. Clara was inside asleep. I was a little panicked. I found a neighbor who was home and took me up to get the key from the car. Clara was still asleep when I got back. Whew!