Kyla has discovered a new book, Fancy Nancy, if you have little girls who like to dress up, it is a great book. She wanted to wear all these hair clips at once so she could be fancy like Nancy.

We have 1:00 church now so Sunday mornings are pretty lazy around here. I was getting ready, Steve went to a meeting and these two best buddies found a cool spot to color. I think Beave took the this picture, by the time I found them they had moved on to coloring "other" books...

The other day Kyla said, "Lets do something fun today, lets make cupcakes." We did and here they are enjoying them. Johnny does a good job of devouring the whole cup cake, Ky just eats the frosting and "saves the rest for the morning."

3 comments:
It totally reminds me of Madie and Ethan. Don't you just love that they have a built in best friend, how fun. Hope you are feeling well.
Mille, thanks for reminding me about your blog. We have put you on favorites and will check it every week.
Love you guys
We had so much fun over the holidays.
Love Mom and Dad Seamons
Hi Amelia,
Ky and Johnny are SO PRECIOUS!!! How sweet that they are such good friends. It will make it so much easier for you to spend time with the new baby... I guess things just have a way of working out, don't they? I'm so happy for you. It's so nice that they will be able to entertain each other right now, so hopefully it you will be able to rest, prepare for the baby, and do some things for yourself while you still have a few more months! I loved seeing these photos of the kids.
Post a Comment