So this is our "new" couch... It started as a freebie couch from Katie and Randy when we first got married, I think they had gotten it as a freebie from someone else... Steve recovered it back then, we choose a creamy color... it was great until we had kids... Even cleaning left water marks I couldn't get out. Last year on "one of those days" the stained couch was the last straw and we got new couches. Steve couldn't let the sectional go so it moved to our basement. The few stains it got up stairs were soon taken over by the monster stains it got in the basement, it is kind of our anything goes room. I kept threatening to throw it out so Beave decided to recover it again... he really likes it. :) And here is the finished product. When Beave wants something done, he just does it, it doesn't matter if he has never done anything like it before or never been "taught" how, he just jumps in and learns as he goes. Thanks Steve for our NEW couch!


1 comment:
It looks AWESEOME! We did get it for free from my sister's grandparents-in-law. That couch was so comfy and I'm glad it's still a going. :)
Post a Comment