We took a trip to Snowflake, AZ last weekend to go to the temple. Steve went with the young men for baptisms, I did a session and the kids played at the church with friends from our ward. It was great! Snowflake is about 2 hours away so to leave them in Flag for a temple trip means 6+ hours of babysitting... This way it was only 2 hours, plus they got to go to the temple too. They were excited to see temple and loved looking at the waterfall and flowers. They thought it was cool to touch the temple, which I thought was sweet. It was a great day.


3 comments:
How cute! Your kids are way cute and sweet. What a good day for you.
I didn't realize you were so far from a temple. When we lived in Oregon it was about an hour and half away and it was hard to get away because like you said it turns into an all day event. I'm glad you were able to take the kids it's such a special experience for them to see the temple.
Hey! babysitting your kids was a tough gig, so I heard :) cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment