The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dare Devil Johnny

Yesterday I came out of my room to find Johnny standing in a small tote ready to slid down the stairs. When I asked in my super calm mommy voice what he was doing he informed me he was riding his "gate board" down the stairs. I suggested that might be too dangerous. He told me "Mom, its not dangerous, its FUN!!!" Steve has been waiting for the day our mostly timid Johnny Boy would turn over a new dangeroso leaf, the day may have arrived. I just hope he manages to stay out of the hospital!

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I hope he stays out of the hospital too!! But that he finds safe ways to have tons-o-fun!

Kim said...

What a cute story. That's good that he hasn't been too much of a dare devil Landon has us on our toes constantly he is a total dare devil, I am convinced he will be a stuntman or in the x-games when he grows up.