The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Funny Johnny

John has had some winners this week, he has kept us laughing.
He is really into Bob the Builder, for awhile he wanted us all to call him Bob. He is over that but still sings the theme song when he plays, "Can we fix it? Yes we can! Bob the Builder, get the job done." So this afternoon he was outside playing with Kyla and I heard him say, "let's get the job done, Kyla." I am not sure what the job was but they got it done...
He and Kyla are always asking for snacks and treats, they are hungry little monsters. The other day John said "Mom, I'm a lot of hungries!" That meant he was really really hungry, not just ordinary hunger.
And speaking of food, in sacrament meeting this week after eating the bread he said "YUM YUM THAT'S GOOD BREAD!!" and yes, he yelled it! The bishopbric have told Steve they watch our kids for entertainment...
He has learned some Jedi mind tricks to get his way, when he asks a question he follows it up with "yes?" He tells you the answer you are suppose to give, no need to think... ok maybe not Jedi but it does work to convince me sometimes. "Mom, can I have a treat? Yes?" Half the time I say yes because I think he is so cute!
He is a cute little boy and I love him lots!

No comments: