
Last night when Leo woke up to eat "in the middle of the night" I checked the clock, I always do, I am not sure why it matters but I like to know what time it is when he wakes up... Anyway, I was SURPRISED to see 5:30 on the clock! He usually wakes up around 3 to eat, another 2 hours is one huge step closer to sleeping through the night. I don't consider 5:30 am to be morning... he has to make it to 6:30 or 7 before I will give him the real sleep through the night title. So even though Johnny was awake all night coughing and in and out of my bed all night I still felt like I got a great nights sleep until.... Steve's alarm went off, I checked the clock, it said 8 am... Steve's alarm goes off at 6 am... my clock was 2 hours ahead!!! What a cruel joke! At that moment of sleepy disappointment I remembered Ky and John playing on my bed the night before and realized they must have changed my clock then. So Leo and I are still on the night shift... we are both ok with it, for now.

2 comments:
So funny. I hope he starts sleeping through the night soon for you. Jeff and I have never been blessed with babies that sleep through the night until like 9 months, so I can only imagine it would be dreamy.
That is a cruel joke! I hope you are luckier than me with the sleeping through the night thing. Zoey just started sleeping through the night about a month ago. She would always wake up around 1 AM and want to come sleep with me. FINALLY, she sleeps until 6 or 7. Leo is so cute! When are you coming to UT again?
Post a Comment