The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall

I love fall, I used to love it more when I liked what follows, I am getting to be a pansy about winter... now fall also means winter is on its way... despite that I still love fall, the colors, the smell, Halloween, all of it! We took a drive between conference sessions today to check out the colors, we were a little early but still had a fun drive.

It was cold and windy... by the time we got to the top we were "in the clouds." Ky and John thought that was so cool, we got out of the car so they could touch the clouds!


The happy cloud touchers. Leo stayed asleep in the car and avoided the cold cold wind! (He does others things besides sleep, someday I'll get another video of him up, he is hilarious!!)


We stopped again half way down, where we could get out and see some color, just the early yellows, but still gorgeous.
Kyla kept telling us all day that she is "stylish!" We say, YEP!


Johnny cracks me up, even his little run makes me laugh. Oh and there are some pretty aspens in the picture too...

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I am a bit jealous...I love fall colors! BUT I will have to get used to the fall colors here!