St. Andrews Castle
Steve's dad, John, at Edinburgh castle.
Steve golfing St. Andrews golf course. For those of us who don't know why that is cool... St. Andrews is the oldest golf course. Steve and John were excited to be able to golf there.
The monastery at St. Andrews.
Glams castle
The North Sea near Aberdeen.
This waterfall is the run off from one rain storm!
St. Andrews grave yard.
They had a great time, Steve's dad was the perfect travel companion for this trip. Steve worked all day and his dad went out on his own sight seeing and he also came up with things for them to do in the evening. It is a beautiful country, maybe I won't have a newborn baby next time he has to go... :)

3 comments:
Awesome pics! I hope you get to go next time, too:-)!
Oh how I miss living in the British Isles!!!!!! Scotland is BEAUTIFUL and I'm so glad Steve and his dad were able to enjoy it.
Golfing was invented in Scotland! That's why St Andrews is the oldest golf course in the world.
Maybe if I get busy on our British genealogy I'll have a reason to visit there. Almost all our ancestry goes to England, Scotland and Wales.
Post a Comment