The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Friday, June 4, 2010

giving in

Steve has been telling me we need a new computer for a long time. I have been telling him the one we have is just fine, yes it is 5 years old and has been plagued with problems since the UPS guy dropped it in delivery but... there are too many other things I would rather spend the $$ on... :) So now the "old" computer is interfering with my hobby... it won't recognize the USB ports so I can't get the pictures from the camera to the computer that way and it won't recognize the card reader either...

OK FINE, BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!

It was already on the list for Father's Day (that is all he asked for... sneaky guy!) But it got bumped up a little and he is getting an early Father's Day present.
Be warned once I get the camera and computer communicating there will be lots of pictures to share!!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I can't wait to see all your new pictures! Your little kids are so CUTE!