The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thanks!

I want to share a little to say thanks to my sweet family for a awesome birthday!
Steve and the kids spoiled me and made it a great weekend! Every time I turned around there was another present or handmade card, I love those little treasures! Steve made a nice Sunday dinner for me, which is not too unusual, but he did the dishes too! Then they all cooperated for family pictures. Awesome!

By Monday night I had already had a cake and two b-day dinners, so I told Beave I didn't need another cake... He came home with this surprise, he assured me that technically it's not a cake, it's a really big cookie.




Together, Johnny and I got all the candles out.


Monday the kids and I went to play at the Mall, Kyla told everyone it was her mom's birthday, she had to tell them my age too... thanks. :)
No really,
THANKS FAMILY!

No comments: