The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I LOVE TARGET!

The day has come... we planned on moving the boys into the same room as soon as Leo was "ready." Well Leo wasn't ready but I was. Kyla and John are together every day, all day, 24/7!! They love to play together and are the best of friends but sometimes they fight, shocking, I know... ;) I decided they needed a little space. Kyla got to move back into her "girlie" room and John got to move up to the top bunk. They both think it is VERY COOL! And Leo has two rooms now... he sleeps in his crib in Ky's room and gets dressed etc in his room with Johnny.
Oh and I moved ALL the toys out of their rooms, all the toys are downstairs in one spot, it is so much nicer!


Here is Kyla's "new" room... she loves it!!




She thought it was so great to be able to hang up her girl decorations again!!




The happy girl! And what is left of Leo's in the room...




The BOY'S room! I didn't realize how nice it would be to have ONE theme in the room again, it has been a boy room with a little girl mixed in for almost 2 years. It has kind of been like the paint in the master bathroom, I've been trying to convince myself it was OK for the past two years... I LOVE it now! Just another manifestation of my OCD... ;)




Hey look, more boy stuff! :)


Oh and the reason I love Target... I got all three new quilts for the kid's beds on clearance... 75% off!! And a few new pieces of wall art to match at 75% off too... YEAH!!! I was thinking I would have to talk one of our Grandmas into helping me make new quilts for the kids and although they would have been much nicer and more special had we gone that route, cute and cheap works for me too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way cute rooms! Don't you just love redecorating and loving the end product. :) I'm still in the process of getting Kaylee's room done. It's taking forever since I don't have much time to do anything with it, but it'll get there.