The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Friday, February 25, 2011

PROJECTS!!

We have been making projects around here, Ky is my best painter! She got a little out of control here... SO CUTE! :)




We made the St. P's day "lucky" sign.



And an art board for Kyla's room.



Thanks to the help of my good friend, Melissa, I made this sign...



It's space was empty for... a year and then the plain black board hung there for another half a year... I knew what I wanted but not how to do it, FINALLY got it made and on the wall.
(THANKS MEL!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I keep forgetting that your blog is "private" so that is why you never update... or at least why I think you never do. I forgot about his cute little sign. It turned out perfect. I love it in your little spot there on that wall of pics. :) K so I'm going to keep up on looking at your blog better because you have posted so much since I last looked. SO now the comments are going to start rolling in from me. :)