The tRicK is to ENJOY lifE. Don't wiSh away your dAys, wAitiNg for betteR ones aheAd. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Queens of Hearts

And some Kings too...

We have started doing a little preschool once a week with two of Kyla's friends. This was our week and we did H for HEART!
Everyone picked up on Leo's good picture taking skills... CHEESE!




I had great plans for the snack for today but the spud-nuts (for donut Holes) didn't make it past mash potatoes and the brownies didn't make themselves... SO we had heart shaped toast and fruit, I put red sprinkles on the toast to make it more exciting. I thought it turned out pretty cute. Not quite up to par with our letter E cupcakes from our last time or the quiche one of the moms made for letter Q but the kids liked it.




And speaking of Valentines Day, Kyla and I made this felt rose heart a couple weeks ago to get us in the holiday spirit!




On the mantel...



HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone!! Hope you have a LOVELY day!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Cute heart....how did you do it? I want to make one! You are such a fun and creative mommy!

Unknown said...

Way cute heart decoration! I think your snack is perfect! Happy Valentine's Day (a little late) :)